This help page includes the description of some import functions of openmeteo.org/db service, step by step. If you have some general questions or looking for some more information, you can browse our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section.
- In menu bar press "Register"
- Enter the desired username, your e-mail, password (twice), then type letters in the box (captcha), read the terms of service, accept the terms by clicking on the check-box 'I agree'.
- Press 'Register' button
- Check your e-mail. Open the registration message, click on the activation link.
- If registration is successful, a 'Registration successful' message raises.
- Login into your new account.
- Use your credentials to login (username, password)
- If you forgot your password, in login form press "Forgot my Password". Enter your e-mail, then a new password is sent to you
Change some profile data, change password
- Login with your credentials.
- Press on the blue area, on menu bar, showing "Welcome yourusername"
- Press "Edit your user profile" to enter profile data (Real name, Location etc) or "Change your password" to alter password.
- Press "Station management" to browse stations you have permissions to edit and / or delete.
- Press "Stations" on the upper menu area.
- Use search to find a station by entering a relevant title, name etc.
- Press on "Display only stations with timeseries" if you want to filter and display stations containing time series data.
- If list is filtered, then a "Back to all results" message should be appear. Press on it to display again the full list of stations.
Advanced search / filters
- On station list page, press on "Advanced search" tab.
- Activate / deactivate the desired filters by pressing the On/Off selection.
- Press the submit button to activate filter.
- For some filters, you have to setup the whole hierarchy, i.e. you should select "Country" first before selecting "District"; then to select "Prefecture", "Country", "District" should be set.
Map display / searching
- In station list, stations that have coordinates are displayed on map. You can zoom the map via the vertical bar on the map, or with zoom tool, or by scrolling up/down with mouse scroll button on the map. You can also pan the map by dragging with the mouse.
- Press on the map button bellow the zoom tool to display station labels on the map.
- By pressing the "Filter results by map viewport", only visible stations on map are listed.
- By pressing on a station on the map, a new window opens with brief information of the station. You can then press "Open station details" to display the full details page for that station.